- 2012-Up Select Toyota LINK+ Interface with Factory AMP Steering Wheel Control and OEM Accessory
- Provides analog +12V output for variable dash illumination, reverse trigger, analog pulse output for vehicle speed and ground output for parking brake engagement.
- Retains factory amplified stereo system, JBL, Harman, Mark, Levinson, backup camera (if equipped), USB input, OEM USB ports, AUX input, steering wheel and phone control buttons (for compatible radios).
- Includes antenna adapter and universal head unit steering wheel connection harness for most aftermarket brands: Alpine, Clarion, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony, and more.
- USB updates via Scosche RFM (Sold Separately).
- LINK+ SERIES ADVANCED INTERFACES Provide advanced data bus and vehicle systems integration for a seamless installation of an aftermarket stereo into a modern dashboard. LINK+ Interfaces allow extra features such as OEM Amp retention, vehicle menu retention, OEM camera retention, parking sensors and warning chimes as well as also include standard features such as Steering Wheel Control retention, Navigation / Multimedia Radio outputs, and Vehicle Accessory Retention (wherever applicable).
TOYOTA 4 RUNNER 2014 to 2018 With JBL Synthesis
TOYOTA SIENNA 2011 to 2018 With JBL System