Remote start app for your car
Directed's DSM50BT SmartStart Bluetooth module connects your car's remote system to your smartphone so you can wirelessly start your vehicle, unlock your doors, or open the trunk. You can give your car a moment to warm up or cool down, while you load the trunk, for instance. You can also make sure your vehicle is locked when you leave it, or hit a panic button if you can't find it.
Links your remote system to your smartphone
The credit card-size module mounts stealthily behind your dash and works with Directed, Python, Viper, and many other remote-start systems. You download the free app from the iTunes App Store or Android Market, so your SmartStart will work with whichever smartphone you own. Depending on local conditions and interference, you can start your vehicle from up to 200 feet away. Warranty: 1 year.
- SmartStart Bluetooth Control Module
- Mounting bracket
- 4 Flat-head self-tapping screws (length=10mm)
- 6' H1 harness with 3A in-line fuse on power wire and white 6-pin plug
- 10' H2 harness (black flat cable) with black and green 6-pin plugs
- Quick Reference User's Guide (English)
- Quick Reference User's Guide (French)
- Quick Reference Install Guide (English)
- Quick Reference Install Guide (French)
- Warranty sheet
- Promo card for SmartStart Secure Plan