The Edelbrock/Russell Speed Bleeder replaces the original bleeder valves in calipers and wheel cylinders with a spring-loaded one-way ball and check valve design. This unique check ball design opens to allow the old fluid and air out and closes automatically between the pumps preventing the old fluid and air from re-entering the line. A special coating on the speed bleeder threads keep it from admitting air into the system and keeps expelled air and fluid out. The check ball is centerless ground 410 stainless steel which resists corrosion and galling. It features a patented thread sealing system that displaces air and moisture during thread engagement as well as eliminates air from being pulled back into the system during bleeding.
- Computer engineered and wound spring ensures accurate progressive spring rate
- Thread size is 8mm x 1.25 and the overall length is 24mm
- Precision honed I.D. assures maximum flow which enhances bleeding
- Uses OEM style sealing area to guarantee a positive leak-proof seal
- Unique double-patent design ensures authenticity